Sunday, May 31, 2020

Truly Mesmerizing Content Development

It is time to start developing extremely high value content.

12 years ago, I learned how to make articles really compelling.  I learned how to grab people's interest and get them excited.

Then, I produced a product... but I didn't feel like I had the value to really be a Stompernet or Eben Pagen.

So I developed a compelling, high value idea to add something to the insomnia scene, and a couple years ago, I produced content that even my dad said was solid salesmanship.

From there, I fleshed out the value, made a good product, and now I need to promote it.  So I've been posting videos, but something's missing.  The "highly compelling" skillset I had is faded.  It's time to start doing that side of it again, and put it all together to make truely mesmerizing content.

So I want to start making some super content:

1 - High Value: Refined, edited 3x, well structured, thesis / conclusion, different, yet related to what people are really looking for, taking a bit from related pages
2 - keyword rich
3 - good to go if i spent money advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment